Google has made some changes to Google Classroom since we last worked with the tool in June. So to help make sure that everyone was on the same page, I shared out these changes, as well as included some did you know items, in my Welcome Back Tech Training to staff last week.
- Where students submit their work to their teacher has been relocated on the page.
- Unable to remove Classworks page anymore
- New sorting features when assessing student work
- Ability to access menus in files while assessing student work
- Adding comments to comment bank on the fly
- Ability to use rubrics right through Google Classroom
- Filter topics
- Why it could be helpful for students to create new files right from the assignment in Google Classroom as opposed to creating from Google Drive.
- Why teachers might want to have assignments to ‘ungraded’ and indicate the amount of points in the description/instructions of the assignment.
- Using student selector feature through Google Classroom mobile app
To access this information, click on this link or view below.
As always, if you have any questions, you know where to find me.
And that is my Spiel…