I think it is important to continually push the envelop to do better, be better, and think better. Just two weeks ago, I hit the submit button in hopes of being selected to participate in Google’s Innovator Academy. To learn more about the Google Innovator Academy, click HERE.
In order to become a Google Innovator, you must complete the following:
- Pass Level 2 Google for Education Exam
- Have an idea/problem that you are faced with and want to help devise a solution
- Complete the online application form
- Create a 60 second video explaining the question you want to tackle
- Be selected to attend one of the academies that is offered in the year. You must pay your way and stay, but I hear that the three intense days of learning and collaborating is worth it.