It’s that time of year again…sharing out random Google tips in a short fun manner. 10 Days of Google is here! However, this year, I am changing the way in which I am sharing out the information. I have decided to push myself and create my first canva website to showcase the information. Each day will ‘appear’ on its own page. Rather than create a blog post for each day, I will be posting twice – highlighting the first 5 days and the last 5 days.
What can you expect on the first 5 days?
That is a great question! The following are highlighted in the first round:
- Day 1: Google Docs – Linking files with Smart Chips and formatting text
- Day 2: YouTube – Auto-translating text to a different language – this is especially helpful for students whose first language is not English or World Language teacher wanting to show a video in a different language but want to have English subtitles
- Day 3: Tables in Google Docs – Features available with tables in Google Docs
- Day 4: Google Form – Customizing font, embedding links and sharing survey results once completing a google form
- Day 5: Google Classroom – Good reminders for students (and teachers) – copy a direct link to a Google Classroom assignment details, figure out what must be completed, and using originality report with Google Classroom assignments
This year, I have been spending a lot of time exploring around with the features Canva has to offer. This project has been great for me to learn how Canva websites work. I look forward to creating more in the future.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about what has been highlighted, you know where to find me.
And that is my Spiel…